Here are some links to articles and books that talk about our farm.
- Morning Sentinel - Unity Farm wins grant
- Bangor Daily News - These singing farmers want to change how Mainers buy flour
- Meet your Farmers - MFT
- Maine Farmland Trust
- Unique Maine Farms
- Portland Press Herald - What Farmers do in the Winter
- Get Back, Stay Back - a book by Joseph Conway
- Real Maine Food - cookbook
- Rising Tide Community Market - Meet your farmers
- The New Bread Basket - a book by Amy Halloran
- Photos from some fans!
- Sassafras Stomp - Adam and Johanna's other passion
Our favorite customer comments
" I purchased some of your Abenaki Flint cornmeal at the Common Ground Fair. WOW!! Its outstanding."
"I was given a bag of your cornmeal and absolutely love it!!"
"Well you hit a home run with that product of yours...People love it. I love it."
"I want to tell you, I have been making cornbread for about 30 years, but yesterday's was the BEST. EVER. You're cornmeal really kicked it up a notch, and we loved it. Please keep doing what you're doing!"
"This was the best cornmeal I have ever had."
" ...bought a bag of your Warthog Whole Wheat at the Common Ground Fair and I made a loaf of 100% wholewheat bread that was over the top. I have been making bread for 45 years...this was the best loaf ever to come out of my oven. Honestly, hands down the best. It rose beautifully, kept its form and the flavor was fantastic. Thank you."